Saturday, June 26, 2010

My girls shoot, too!



My wife, Leslie shoots too, and very well! These are her guns, not mine! At left is her Hi Point 9mm rifle, on the right she is shooting her Glock 19 9mm. I didn't post these yesterday, and was severely chastised for it. Sorry, baby! I love you!


One of the best feelings in the world is having a spouse that enjoys the things you do. In my case, she not only enjoys shooting, but tolerates my teaching, going to training classes, and having guns and ammo laying around. I also know that if anyone tries to break in, she'll protect the kids while I move to the sound of the guns. I love this woman!
The bottom picture is our daughter, Hannah. She's shooting a Sprinfield XD 9mm. Yes, she shoots well, too. She may be married and on her own, but still calls Dad to get the straight info on stuff.





No comments:

Post a Comment